Header image

Header image

Thursday, April 21, 2011

My heart doesn't belong to me (sadly)

I know it might be unwise to write this thing down. But I can't help the feeling, I can go crazy. There is this guy. Well, he is actually not a guy, but a boy. We became close in a matter of days. His attention was so overwhelming. I enjoyed his companion a lot. But then, he's gone - as fast and smooth as the way he approached me. I don't know what's going on. He's just busy, that's what he said, like I'm going to believe that. Nothing ever happenned. But it makes me sad, and angry; like I'm being sacked. You know how I feel, right? When you trust someone....something.

I had a trauma but it will be a very long story if I have to write it all. It's just that I'm not happy with this kind of behaviour. I wish I can hate him, or anyone who do this to me. But this heart always betrays me. I'm a forgiving soul. And so I will let my self hurt, again and again.

3 comments: