His name is Dolie, age 1.2 years. Bit me once. Fight with another dogs a lot. Broke his chains many times. Hate cats, flies, home-lizards and people shouting.Been vaccinated twice, injected twice (since he's wounded after the fights), de-worm twice, etc etc.
I think of him everyday. when i leave him at home in the morning, i always pray God will take care of him until i come back in the afternoon. Hope that he won't follow me to street, hope he won't escape and bite someone or fight again, etc etc.
I want to buy or rent a house next year so that i won't be worried again and he can have his own privacy and more space. I wish, really wish, that he will accompany me for a long time.
I love him, God.
slurrpp.. tampaknya lezat..
ReplyDeletewho's this?
ReplyDeleteyou can take over my place next year.
ReplyDelete