Header image

Header image

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Law of Attraction

Started when i watched "The Secret" in the beginning of this year, triggered by Oprah Show, and... now I'm addicted to Paulo Coelho books. 4 years ago i was actually planned to buy his books, but then i forgot. What a timing!

I always like the idea that universe has one language, that when you think positive, everything surround you will follow and that happiness is coming from inside of us.

I was very fond of "Burung Berkicau" (Singing Bird) and "Doa Sang Katak" (Pray of A Frog) by Anthony de Mello when i was in High School.

They are saying the same idea and speaking the same language. About human to find happiness, to fulfill their legend and befriended with nature. To release oneself from paradigm, thoughts and fear created by society over centuries. To never be afraid to become yourself and pursue dream no matter how impossible it is or that no one will support you.

It's about a journey. Journey that God has written long time before and want us to excel.

No comments:

Post a Comment