Header image

Header image

Thursday, June 26, 2008

...being hard to others...

Some friends and colleagues said that I have a hard personality. Not strong, just hard. I won't deny it.

if people make mistakes, i tend to do nothing and let them finish it them selves.
if people hurts my feeling, i tend to remember it and when i get a chance, i will return the pain.
if people makes me angry-disturbed-waste my time, i tend to confront them with no doubt.

and hundreds other.

is that mean that I'm rude? not easy to forgive and forget? can't take critics?

whatever! live is hard. the lessons are not always nice and smooth. i had it before. so other people must have it too. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!

2 comments:

  1. > if people make mistakes, i tend to do nothing and let them finish it them selves.

    sometimes that's good; people tend to remember the mistakes they made. but you have to tell them they made a mistake. but tell them AFTER they made that mistake.

    > if people hurts my feeling, i tend to remember it and when i get a chance, i will return the pain.

    that's not good. you have to forgive others. I know I know, easier said than done.

    > if people makes me angry-disturbed-waste my time, i tend to confront them with no doubt.

    the waste-time part is good, unless it's a client :P if only people around here know how to keep appointments better...

    hey please let me know of your Yahoo or Gtalk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. matiraza@gmail
    yahoo chat:maxicayang

    ReplyDelete