Header image

Header image

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Perth - Western Australia Trip, January 21-14, 2012


People here start the day late at 9 am. So when I walked out my hotel (Brittany at William), it was so quiet and surprised me.



Just 5 minutes walk from my hotel is Perth Youth Library and Museum. They park their bicycles so neatly. Love it.

In front of my hotel is this bar. Haha... No, I didn't go inside.








There are hop-in and hop-off double decker buses around city area. Free! The schedule is every 15 minutes. Don't worry of missing the bus. Get the next one. Best seat is on top.

I love watching the movies so I was intrigued to take the photos of Australia police car.



Wallabies, kangaroo.. mm what else...








Look how dandy this fellow Jack is.







This is how farmers harvest the wool without hurting their back.



Fun! The boat was speeding and the water splashed hard on us.







Sea lion, seagull and penguin as the main attraction of this Rottness Island tour.








At first I had no idea what this thing is. When I ordered food, the waiter gave it to me and told me to sit and wait. Few minutes later this thing made a sound and I learned that this means your order is ready to be fetch on the serving desk.
Cute! Parents can take their babies with them while biking around the island.



You can stay here. Many restaurants and rooms for rent.
Fuel in your boat by your self.

No comments:

Post a Comment